It’s time we show our food delivery frontliners some love!
We introduced the #FeedTheFrontliners campaign recently so F&B merchants and their customers can express their gratitude to the riders who are out every day during the MCO, delivering food to hungry tummies.
Of course, you can also choose to treat our other frontliners as well – doctors, policemen, etc. – there’s enough love and support to go around! 🙂
Here are 7 local Malaysian cafes and restaurants with #FeedTheFrontliners add-ons in their menus so you can show your heroes how much you appreciate them.
Let’s support lokal and jom belanja makan!
IDC is a popular neighbourhood ice cream shop located in Damansara Kim, PJ, founded by two best friends, Darren and C.K..
It stocks delicious New Zealand ice cream brands like Kapiti and Kohu Road.
They recently partnered up with Strangers at 47 to sell a Super Combo, which gets you a zucchini chocolate chip loaf and 6 vanilla and chocolate Kapiti ice cream cups at only RM50.
IDC #FeedTheFrontliners promo: Buy your rider a scoop of ice cream or a cup of coffee at only RM5.
- Order here now: https://idc.beepit.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/idckl/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/idc_kl/
- Address: 30, Jalan SS 20/10, Damansara Kim, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: 03-7731 0969
Strangers at 47 is an awesome cafe in Section 17, PJ, which serves crêpes, roasted chicken, cakes, and speciality coffee.
They recently partnered up with IDC to sell a Super Combo, which gets you a zucchini chocolate chip loaf and 6 vanilla and chocolate Kapiti ice cream cups at only RM50. Yum!
Stranger’s at 47 #FeedTheFrontliners promo: Treat your preferred frontliner to a hearty lunch box at only RM12.
- Order here now: strangersat47.beepit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/strangersat47
- Instagram: instagram.com/strangersat47
- Address: 45, 47 49, Jalan 17/45, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: 03-7498 1034
Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant is a popular Chinese seafood restaurant in Petaling Jaya.
They’re famous for their addictive lala soup, which comes with a hearty broth and juicy lala clams.
Lala Chong #FeedTheFrontliners promo: Treat your food delivery rider to a refreshing can of Coca Cola or 100 Plus.
- Order here now: lalachongseafoodrestaurantkayuara.beepit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/lalachongseafoodrestaurantkayuara
- Address: Lot 13556, Jalan Cempaka, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: 03-7728 1906
Foo Foo is a fine desserts cafe in TTDI, KL.
They specialise in modern, beautifully plated desserts that are paired with home-made ice creams.
Perfect for any time you want to experience sweet indulgence.
Foo Foo #FeedTheFrontliners promo: Treat your food delivery rider to a latte/long black or a scoop of ice cream at RM6 and less.
- Order here now: foofoo.beepit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/foofoofinedesserts
- Instagram: instagram.com/foofoofinedesserts
- Address: First Floor, 64, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 03-2389 3155
Foo Foo is pork-free.
Nothing fancy, simply good food – That’s the ethos of Maria’s SteakCafe, and it definitely rings true.
Known for their juicy and flavourful steaks, Maria’s SteakCafe is a local favourite amongst meat lovers.
Also highly recommended on their menu are the fresh oxtail soup, as well as the thick and creamy mushroom soup.
Maria SteakCafe #FeedTheFrontliners promo: Treat your rider to their yummy garlic bread or Passion Cooler at RM5 each.
- Order here now: mariassteakcafe.beepit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/marias.steakcafe
- Instagram: instagram.com/marias.steakcafe
- Bangsar outlet: 58, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar Baru, 59100 KL (03-2282 2220)
- Damansara outlet: Centre Wing, Level 3, Metropolitan Square, No. 2, Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana, 47820 PJ (03-7725 2313)
- Sunway outlet: 5A, Nadayu 28 Dagang, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya (03-7496 6415)
Maria’s SteakCafe is pork-free.
Haruka Bakery is a Japanese-inspired bakery that offers freshly baked breads & pastries everyday.
Must-tries include their royal cheese sausage roll, matcha pandan kaya bun, and original Portuguese egg tart. Yum!
Haruka Bakery #FeedTheFrontliners promo: Treat your food delivery rider to a latte or honey butter toast that’s RM6.90 and less.
- Order here now: harukabakery.beepit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/haruka.panya
- Instagram: instagram.com/haruka.bakery
- Address: 18-1, Jalan PJU 5/17, Dataran Sunway, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: 010-939 1189
Haruka Bakery is Halal-certified.
7. Pokok Cafe
Pokok Cafe is an aesthetically pleasing cafe in MAHSA Avenue that serves scrumptious brunch items, fresh coffee, and local delights.
We recommend their Big Breakfast and Nasi Lemak Bomb. These dishes are sure to delight your tastebuds!
Pokok Cafe #FeedTheFrontliners promo: Treat your food delivery rider to a coffee/juice or fruit cup of the day at RM8.50 and less.
- Order here now: glasshousecafe.beepit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/pokok.kl
- Instagram: instagram.com/pokok.kl/
- Address: MAHSA Avenue, Block B, Jalan Elmu, off, Jalan Universiti, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone:03-8408 1811
Pokok Cafe uses halal ingredients only, halal certification is in progress.
Support lokal, order your food through BeepIt.com
Beep is a food delivery platform that supports local cafes and restaurants.
“OMG, another food delivery platform?!”
Yes, and here’s why.
Did you know that major food delivery marketplaces charge F&B businesses up to 35% commission fee?
That’s a pretty big cut, especially for a small business.
Because of this, StoreHub introduced Beep Delivery so local cafe/restaurants can enable their very own food delivery service.
So the choice is yours.
Help your fave eateries survive so they can keep serving you all the yummy food that you love to eat.
Support local and order your food now via beepit.com!
Own a cafe? Need more sales? Use Beep Delivery!
This StoreHub-POS integrated food delivery feature is called Beep Delivery.
Beep Delivery is a feature within StoreHub’s ecosystem that will allow Malaysians to order food from their favourite cafes and restaurants during this coronavirus (COVID-19) partial lockdown.
This helps keep amazing F&B businesses running, and it allows Malaysians to access their favourite cafes or restaurants without having to leave their homes.
Our entire team is working around the clock to make this happen for F&B businesses immediately.
Beep Delivery is a food delivery service that both you and your customers will love! This feature will basically enable you to run food delivery on your own without depending on food delivery marketplaces.
Here’s how it works…
When F&B businesses sign up for Beep Delivery, they’ll be provided with their own website link that they can send to customers.
Their customers will then be able to use the link to:
- Choose between delivery and self pickup
- Browse the menu and order
- Key in their delivery address and details
- Pay via credit card, online banking, or ewallets
- Receive their food & enjoy!
You can check out a quick demo video to see how it works here:
Already a StoreHub merchant?
Just fill up this super easy form and we’ll get you onboarded ASAP!
Not a StoreHub merchant?
Need to start delivering food to your hungry customers?