Tired of Cooking? Check Out This Ultimate Guide To Malaysian Restaurants That Deliver Your Buka Puasa Meals
With the Movement Control Order in place and the “new normal” of social distancing practice, Beep by StoreHub has decided that nothing should come between people and good food, especially during the holy month of Ramadhan where culinary festivities – simply UNITE!
So, in the name of good food, #sapotlokal, #saveourstores and Ramadhan cravings – Beepit.com brings your favourite cuisines to you instead. Jom, #IftarWithBeep!
Here are 12 local Malaysian restaurants that deliver happiness to your tummies.
WARNING: Read after buka puasa. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED.
Wittly and punnily named, QuackTeow is no quacks when it comes to frying-up Penang style Char Kuey Teow that’s NOT your typical CKT.
Besides the usual trimmings like cockles, prawns, fishcakes and taugeh – they add a special ingredient that “paddles” up their WOW factor : DUCK EGGS!
This Ramadhan, they are offering Ramadhan Set Menus starting from RM22/pax consisting of lip-smacking Malay lauk-pauk that will surely leave you asking for more.
Maybe pre-order for sahur, too?
- Order here now: https://coffeebay.beepit.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/feebay.co/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/feebay.co/
- Avenue K Outlet : G-11, Avenue K Shopping Mall, 152, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 55000 Kuala Lumpur (03 21814323)
- Publika Outlet : Lot 17, Level G3, Block C3, Publika Mall, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur (03 62061842)
- Sunway Nexis Outlet : C-G-9. Sunway Nexis, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara, 57180, Selangor (03 61431841)
Known to offer “cheap food without compromising quality” among the locals, visitors from other parts of the country are chanting, “Pak Maon, luaskan kuasamu!” – hoping for Pak Maon to open up branches in their own towns.
The famed outlet enjoyed their first wave of glamour in 1984 – after a HK movie entitled “Teppanyaki” was aired and brought droves of fans across the country eager for a taste of their genuine Teppanyaki grills and “live-cooking” experience they offered.
- Order here now: https://teppanyaki.beepit.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myTeppanyaki/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/myteppanyaki/
- Sg. Wang Plaza Outlet: PUB-S1, L2, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- 1 Utama Shopping Centre Outlet: LG 327, No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- The Mines Shopping Mall Outlet: L1 – 84 & 85, L1-07A, Jalan Dulang, Mines Wellness City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
- AEON Mall (Kepong Outlet): LG 9, No. 1, Jalan Metro Prima, Taman Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur
- AEON Mall (Seri Kembangan) Outlet: F28, L1, No. 2, Jalan Equine, Bandar Putra Permai, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Offering the most succulent lamb and chicken kabsah, Chef Ammar Restaurant was made famous when a viral video of Chef Ammar’s lamb shank stall in Bazar Ramadhan USJ, Subang flooded the local social media scene last year.
I mean, who wouldn’t be thrilled seeing lamb meat that falls off the bone with a flick of a finger??
From ayam percik to ikan air asam, Fizow Kitchen Bachok is the restaurant to order from if you happen to be quarantined in Kelantan this MCO!
- Order here now: https://fizowkitchen.beepit.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fizow-Kitchen-Bachok-171408780158097/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fizowkitchen/
- Address: 16310 Chabang Tiga Melawi, Kelantan, Malaysia
- Phone: 019-650 1220
The cozy, traditionally themed ambience in the restaurant often brings patrons into a Sundanese feel before they are awoken by the spiciness of the original sambals offered ranging from mild to super hot and spicy level.
Fret not, Rendang Tok Norly not only offers the most appetizing traditional rendang, but they have an array of authentic Malay menus like pulut kuning and nasi himpit to pair with their flavourful rendang too!
At D’Tandoor, authenticity prevails. Ah, come on now. Wipe that drool off, already!
Serving innate goodness of quality home-cooked meals, they believe that every morsel counts in the making of a good meal.
This Ramadhan, they are offering Makan Makan Ramadhan Menu – presenting traditional Malay lauk-pauk like Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api to their famous rendition of Kung Pao Chicken!
- Order here now: https://ahh-yumbykampongkravers.beepit.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AhhYumByKampongKravers/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ahh_yum
- Wangsa Maju Outlet: Wangsa Walk Mall, Lot GL & FL 09 & 10, Lot G93A, Wangsa Walk Mall
- IJN Outlet: Lot 11, Block B, Institut Jantung Negara (IJN), Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Damansara Outlet: No. 73, Jalan Setiabakti, Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
- Shah Alam Outlet: Plaza Shah Alam, Lot F22, Level 1, Plaza Shah Alam
- Bandar Sunway Outlet: A-G-R01, Tower A, Sunway Medical Center, No.5, Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway
A delectable marriage between sweet and savoury, an order from Haruka Bakery for buka puasa will surely excite your palate – to enjoy a different taste from the norm.
A favourite amongst the locals in Pandan Jaya vicinity, they are also famous for their juicy coconut shake that quenches your thirst with the very first drop that washes through your throat.
Ok, is it time for buka puasa yet? Support lokal, jom #IftarWithBeep!
Beep is a food delivery platform that supports local cafes and restaurants.
“OMG, another food delivery platform?!”
Yes, and here’s why.
Did you know that major food delivery marketplaces charge F&B businesses up to 35% commission fee?
That’s a pretty big cut, especially for a small business.
Because of this, StoreHub introduced Beep Delivery so local cafe/restaurants can enable their very own food delivery service.
So the choice is yours.
Help your fave eateries survive so they can keep serving you all the yummy food that you love to eat.
Support local and order your food now via beepit.com!
Own a cafe? Need more sales? Use Beep Delivery!
This StoreHub-POS integrated food delivery feature is called Beep Delivery.
Beep Delivery is a feature within StoreHub’s ecosystem that will allow Malaysians to order food from their favourite cafes and restaurants during this coronavirus (COVID-19) partial lockdown.
This helps keep amazing F&B businesses running, and it allows Malaysians to access their favourite cafes or restaurants without having to leave their homes.
Our entire team is working around the clock to make this happen for F&B businesses immediately.
Beep Delivery is a food delivery service that both you and your customers will love! This feature will basically enable you to run food delivery on your own without depending on food delivery marketplaces.
Here’s how it works…
When F&B businesses sign up for Beep Delivery, they’ll be provided with their own website link that they can send to customers.
Their customers will then be able to use the link to:
- Choose between delivery and self pickup
- Browse the menu and order
- Key in their delivery address and details
- Pay via credit card, online banking, or ewallets
- Receive their food & enjoy!
You can check out a quick demo video to see how it works here:
Already a StoreHub merchant?
Just fill up this super easy form and we’ll get you onboarded ASAP!
Not a StoreHub merchant?
Need to start delivering food to your hungry customers?