OneStoreHub Pte Ltd (we, us, our) complies with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Singapore) and other applicable privacy legislation when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under applicable legislation, except to the extent permitted by law.
We collect and maintain information that you enter on our Website or give us in any other way (collectively, “Personal Information”). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our Website and services provided by us. Personal Information we learn from you helps us to personalise and continually improve your online experience. Here are the types of Personal Information that we collect:
- Personally Identifiable information e.g. name, photo, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport/identification card number and country of residence;
- Contact information e.g. address, email address and phone numbers;
- Payment information e.g. credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, card issuing bank, card issuing country, card expiry date and banking account details;
- Technical information e.g. IP address, time zone, device information; and
- Behavioural information e.g. features you use on our Services, transaction information
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change, amend and/or vary may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto our website, @ www.storehub.com. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you and your StoreHub store customers (Customers) from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the Service, the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products, including the Service
- third parties, including Customers, as part of the operation of the Service (such as your sale of products or services to Customers), where you have authorised this, or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly. Where we need to verify your identity (for example, if there are concerns around identity theft, or if you call into support and we need to authenticate your account), we may request that you provide us with government-issued identification information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your and Customer personal information:
- to verify your and Customers’ identity
- to provide services and products to you, including the Service, and so that you can process Customer purchases
- to personalise your experience when you use our Services and our communications when we contact you periodically to conduct performance improvement measures
- to manage the shared StoreHub store login of each Customer
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to undertake credit checks of you and your Customers (if necessary)
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, and collect money from Customers on your behalf, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns, surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, usage and activity trends analysis in relation to our Services and our users’ demographics (on an anonymised basis)
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or applicable privacy legislation
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, rent, transfer or disclose any of your personal data to any third party without your consent. We may disclose your and Customers’ personal information to:
- customers as part of providing the Service
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you and Customers where necessary
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by applicable law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- data centres and/or servers located within or outside your country for data storage purposes
- storage facility and records management service providers
- auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business on a strictly confidential basis, appointed by us to provide services to us;any party nominated or appointed by us either solely or jointly with other service providers, who provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes
- any other person authorised by you.
A business that supports our services and products may be located outside Singapore. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside Singapore.
Personal information may also be disclosed to an entity that acquires our or your business.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We keep your personal information for as long as the purposes for which the personal data was collected continues. This means your personal information will be destroyed or anonymised from our records and back-up systems in the event your personal data is no longer required for the said purposes.
- Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes such as to defend a contractual claim or for audit purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, or, if you are a merchant, you terminate your account and your personal information is purged pursuant to our standard purge process.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable grounds for refusal set out in applicable law, you may have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request corrections to your personal information to ensure that the Personal Information you provide to us is correct, complete and accurate. Before you exercise this right, we may need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at email@example.com. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
If you post your or Customer personal information on your StoreHub store, you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your and Customers’ personal information.
We or any third party engaged by us will obtain your consent and use your Personal Information at the time of collection, subject to certain legally prescribed circumstances where your consent is not required. Where required by law, we will obtain your express written consent when collecting your Personal Information. You may be asked to sign a form or tick a box.
Generally, in using the website and our Services, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information in the ways described above (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary or terminate your relationship with us.